Civilization, as we know it, is largely the creation of psychopaths and...

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Interview related to Political Ponerology

The Trick of the Psychopath's Trade: Make Us Believe that Evil Comes from Others

Silvia Cattori
SoTT.net


After reading the book Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes by Andrzej Łobaczewski, I wished to interview (2008) the author. However, given that he was sick, he was unable to respond to my questions except in the shortest way, a single paragraph.

Fortunately, I was able to interview Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Henry See, editors of the book who discussed the questions with him via telephone and were thus able to speak on his behalf.


Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes by Andrzej Łobaczewski. Please go to the link above to read this interview in its entirety.

Here are a few quotes to give you an idea of just exactly how these these "industrial psychopaths" think. Even Norman Bates would cringe. Note: These quotes did not come from the book Political Ponerology, I picked them up from different sites after doing a search for relevant material on psychopaths.

"The covert operators that I ran with would blow up a 747 with 300 people to kill one person. They are total sociopaths with no conscience whatsoever." -- Former Pentagon CID Investigator Gene Wheaton

"My view is, there exists a group of people in the world that have a disease. I call it the 'power disease.' They want to rule and control other people. They are a more important plague than cancer, pneumonia, bubonic plague, tuberculosis, and heart disease put together. " -- Dr John Gofman

"I believe that many psychopaths who walk among us are often those who hold upstanding positions in society, they are what I call the compensated psychopaths." -- Guggenbuhl-Craig, The Emptied Soul

And here's my favorite quote, or is it an observation and something I've alluded to in this blog, is America the perfect breeding ground where psychopathic behavior is reinforced and made all the worse?

"Our society is already showing evidence of an epidemic of sociopaths and I wrote this book as a wake up call." -- Benjamin B. Wolman, Antisocial Behavior: Personality Disorders from Hostility to Homocide






No comments:

Post a Comment